Costco Brand Ambassador Team Lead
Who We Are…
Based in sunny Los Angeles, WANU Water was recently awarded as 1 of the Top 10 Breakout Brands of 2016 by Beverage World magazine. Available in five flavors, WANU is the first-ever nutrient infused bottled water, packed with 12 essential vitamins, nutrients and 6 grams of Non-GMO fiber. At a mere 5-10 calories per serving and zero sugar or artificial sweeteners, WANU’s clean hydration embodies the core components of a healthy diet: WAter + NUtrition.
A Bit About The Role…
The Costco Brand Ambassador Team Lead will support the Field Marketing Manager in organizing and hosting in-store roadshows in regional warehouses. The Costco Brand Ambassador Team Lead will function as the conduit between product and customer, demonstrating how WANU Water is the best nutrient infused water in the market and oversee team of brand ambassadors during activations.
We are seeking highly motivated team leaders to assist our Field Marketing Manager with the execution of ongoing Costco roadshow activations. Each Brand Ambassador Team Lead will be responsible for the execution of his/her own roadshows. Roadshows span throughout the San Diego Region and weekly travel is required. Candidate must reside in Southern California.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities…
- Assist Field Marketing Manager with recruitment of local Brand Ambassador network.
- Organization and hosting of Costco roadshows (6 – 9 hours per day).
- Train and provide coaching and feedback to Brand Ambassadors at Costco Roadshows.
- Must have clear and succinct communication skills in order to provide potential customers with a detailed picture of a product in a short amount of time. Showcase the benefits, value, and usefulness of WANU Water; make them desirable to potential customers and boost sales at a retail store by facilitating in-store demonstrations.
- Must be able to establish a quick rapport with a wide variety of people, and communicate in a style that is likable, relatable, and persuasive.
- Responsible for creating and assembling workstations and product displays.
- Responsible for signing out, maintaining & returning or storing all roadshow supplies.
- Responsible for reporting final inventory and supplies at conclusion of roadshows.
- Set up, facilitate & break down roadshows.
- Must be prepared to travel, drive, and engage in considerable physical activity.
- Must be able to stand on your feet for entire time of demo (up to 12 hours) and lift and move products up to 40lbs
- Accepts responsibility for the organizational goals by taking ownership of new and different duties and identifying new opportunities within the Field Marketing department.
Who We Want…
- Proactive, clear, and direct communication.
- Has a passion for great brands and health & wellness.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Prior promotional demonstrating experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or 2-3 years relevant experience in events, promotions, media and/or consumer products marketing.
- Must be able to work Weekends; Wednesday evenings (set up), Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Days and hours will vary.
- Must be able to travel.
- Health and Wellness industry background preferred; general nutritional knowledge required.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle to transport equipment and travel to different events.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Compensation: DOE- Competitive + Bonus Incentives.
- Weekly Travel Required