This chocolate-cherry protein shake is like dessert in a glass! The sweetness of the cherries and WANU balance out perfectly with the chocolate protein powder and chocolate ice cream (don't worry, it's pretty much 100% guilt-free). Satisfy your sweet tooth and reduce post-workout inflammation with this recipe I can promise you will keep coming back to.
Chocolate-Cherry Protein Shake Yield: 2 shakes
- 1 cup Arctic Zero Purely Chocolate ice cream
- 1 ½ cups frozen dark cherries
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup Dark Cherry WANU
- 1 frozen banana, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons nut butter (peanut or almond work best)
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (I used Vitamin Shoppe's Swiss Chocolate flavor!)
- Place Arctic Zero ice cream and the frozen cherries in a blender.
- Add the almond milk, WANU, chopped banana, nut butter, and protein powder.
- Blend until smooth. If the shake is too thick, pour in a little more almond milk and WANU.