We think the end of the year calls for a celebration, and what better way to celebrate than with a spritzer! Inspired by A House In The Hills' recipe, we combined all of the refreshing flavors of pomegranate, rosemary, lemon, and Peach Passion WANU with the kick of prosecco and peach schnapps. If you need a festive holiday cocktail, look no further! For the kiddos that aren't of drinking age, leave out the prosecco and schnapps, and use soda water as an alternative.
Pomegranate Peach Spritzer Yield: 4 servingsIngredients:
- 1 bottle prosecco
- 2 ounces peach schnapps
- 4 tsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 4 ounces POM juice
- 4 ounces Peach Passion WANU
- 1 small can mango flavored soda water
- 6-8 sprigs rosemary
- 1 fresh pomegranate
- Clean and de-seed pomegranate. Set seeds aside.
- Pour prosecco evenly into 4 cocktail glasses.
- Add .5 ounces of peach schnapps, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1 ounce pom juice, 1 ounce Peach Passion WANU and a splash of mango soda water to each glass and stir.
- Add 1 tablespoon of pomegranate seeds to each glass.
- Allow the pomegranate seeds time to float to the top of the glass and garnish with 1 sprig of rosemary.