If you've never tried a spicy margarita, you are in for a treat! The spiciness from the jalapeño gives it a little kick, while the Peach Passion WANU gives it a little extra flavor (and keeps you hydrated at the same time!) Sweet, lightly spicy, and completely addictive, these margaritas are sure to become your favorite cocktail.
Spicy Peach Margaritas Yield: 2 cocktails
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted and diced
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup Peach Passion WANU
- Fresh jalapeño
- 1-2 shots of silver tequila
- Salt (for rim)
- Cayenne (for an extra kick on the rim)
- Sliced peach, lime & jalapeño for garnish
- Blend the diced peaches, lime juice, Peach Passion WANU, jalapeño, and tequila in a blender.
- Add a handful of ice cubes to a glass and put salt and/or cayenne on the rim. Pour mixture into glass. (For a frozen margarita, simply add ice to the blender and mix until slushy.)
- Garnish with peach, lime and jalapeño slices.
What's your favorite kind of margarita? Let us know in the comments below. Cheers! Teresa & WANU