This delicious seasonal salsa is super easy to make, using kiwi, pomegranate seeds for added color and flavor, Kiwi Cucumber wanu, avocado, and a few herbs + spices. Add to your favorite tacos or serve as an app with some black bean chips at your next Sunday football party.
about 1.5 cups
- 3-4 ripe kiwi, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 heaping tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon (adjust to taste) of chopped fresh jalapeño chili peppers (no seeds)
- 2 tablespoons kiwi cucumber wanu
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the kiwifruit, pomegranate seeds, avocado, green onion, wanu, and olive oil in a medium sized bowl.
- Starting with just a teaspoon of chopped jalapeño, gently fold in and add more to your desired level of heat.
- Add cilantro, then add salt and pepper to taste.