This delicious seasonal salsa is super easy to make, using a few kiwifruit, some pomegranate seeds for added color and sweetness, WANU, avocado, and a few spices (the tastes and textures mesh perfectly!) Add to your favorite tacos or serve as an app with some black bean chips at your next Sunday football party.
Kiwi Salsa Yield: about 1.5 cups
- 3-4 ripe kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 heaping tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon (adjust to taste) of chopped fresh jalapeno chili peppers (no seeds)
- 2 tablespoons Kiwi Cucumber WANU
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the kiwifruit, pomegranate seeds, avocado, green onion, WANU, and olive oil in a medium sized bowl.
- Starting with just a teaspoon of chopped jalapeno, gently fold in and add more to your desired level of heat.
- Add cilantro, then add salt and pepper to taste.