Packed with fiber, protein, and healthy fats, this aesthetically pleasing ombré smoothie helps keep you feeling fuller longer, making it perfect for breakfast or a snack in between meals. Inspired by @oksana.pali, we added our own twist on it by including kiwi cucumber wanu for an extra boost of fiber, nutrients + flavor. It tastes as good as it looks and is well worth the effort!
Chia Pudding Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1.5 cups almond milk
- 2 tsp of maple syrup
- 1 cup kiwi cucumber wanu
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup kale
- 1 kiwi, peeled
- Mix together the chia seeds, almond milk and maple syrup. Stir well and put in the fridge to soak overnight (or at least 3 hours)
- When the chia seeds have fully absorbed the liquid and you see a pudding consistency, separate the mixture into 3 parts
- Make your smoothie by adding all the smoothie ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth
- Mix in some of the green smoothie to the first pudding mixture, until desired dark color.
- Repeat to the second portion of the pudding mixture, but add a little less smoothie
- Repeat a third time, adding a very small amount of the smoothie mixture to the third part of the pudding mixture. This should be your lightest shade of green
- Once you have each portion to the shade you desire, layer into one glass, garnish with fresh fruit and enjoy!