Kick off summer with this delicious, fiber-forward spicy marg. Featuring Peach Passion wanu, this light, yet flavorful cocktail is sure to please. To make into a frozen margarita, simply pour mixture and ice into blender and pulse to desired consistency. Enjoy!
Yields: 2 cocktails
- 1/2 cup Peach Passion wanu
- 1/2 cup silver tequila
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp fresh jalapeño, finely minced
- 1/2 peach (fresh or frozen)
- cayenne, to taste (optional, for extra kick)
- optional garnishes: coarse salt, sliced peach, lime wedges, jalapeño
- Rim two glasses with salt by running a lime wedge around the edge of the glasses and dip in the coarse salt. Fill with ice.
- In a cocktail shaker, mix wanu, tequila, lime juice, jalapeño, peaches, cayenne pepper (if using) and ice. Close cocktail shaker and shake to mix well.
- Divide liquid between the two prepared cocktail glasses, garnish and serve.