Love a frozen drink for summertime? Cool off with our easy, 4-ingredient watermelon frosé! We put our own spin on this classic frozen cocktail by adding watermelon raspberry wanu for added flavor, sweetness, and nutrients. The water content, electrolytes, and fiber in the watermelon paired with the 10 essential nutrients in wanu make it the perfect cocktail for a healthier happy hour.
Yields: 5 cocktails
- 1.5 cups of rosé wine (about half of a 750 ml bottle)
- 4 cups of frozen watermelon cubes
- 3 oz of freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 oz of watermelon raspberry wanu
- Chill the rosé in the refrigerator
- Cube watermelon and freeze
- Once the watermelon is frozen, put the rosé, 3 cups of watermelon, lime juice, and wanu into a blender. Blend until smooth
- Evaluate consistency and add more frozen watermelon or wine and blend until you get your desired consistency
Looking for a non-alcoholic version? Swap the rosé for sparkling water for a refreshing summertime mocktail (blend the watermelon, lime juice, and wanu first, then stir in the sparkling water to keep it bubbly).