This watermelon salad from Wholesome Kitchen is full of sliced cucumbers, crumbled feta cheese, and mint, all tossed in an easy olive oil dressing. We put our own twist on it by adding watermelon raspberry wanu for an extra boost of nutrients + flavor! Bring it to your Father’s Day celebrations this weekend or your next BBQ as a fresh and colorful side dish that everyone will love.
- 6-7 cups cubed watermelon
- 2 cups sliced cucumber
- ¾ cup crumbled feta
- ¼ cup chopped mint
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp watermelon raspberry wanu
- pinch of salt
- Prep the watermelon, cucumber, feta, and mint, then add to a large bowl
- Make the dressing by adding the olive oil, honey, lime juice, wanu, and salt to a bowl and stir well to combine
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss until coated
- Pair with a chilled watermelon raspberry wanu + enjoy!