This is an easy, healthy and nutrient-rich overnight oats recipe featuring our Peach Passion wanu. These overnight oats provide a great source of fiber, protein, and antioxidants. Start your morning off with this quick grab-and-go breakfast to improve your mood + boost your energy! Feel free to customize it with your favorite wanu flavor and other toppings.
Yield: 1 serving
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Peach Passion wanu
- 1/4 cup unsweetened non-fat greek yogurt, or any unsweetened yogurt of choice
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 small peach, cubed
- 1 banana, sliced
- toasted slivered almonds (optional)
- Mix oats, wanu, yogurt, chia seeds, maple syrup and cinnamon in a bowl
- Transfer to fridge + let sit for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight
- Add peaches, banana, and almonds for toppings and enjoy
For an aesthetically pleasing breakfast, transfer half of the oats into a jar + layer in half of the cubed peach and banana slices. Repeat process + enjoy your layered overnight oats!