Upgrade your Gin Fizz with our take on the classic cocktail by adding blueberry lemonade wanu for extra flavor + gut health benefits! While we love the festive look, it’s the combination of ingredients that make this cocktail sensational. Pomegranate, rosemary, lemon, honey, gin, sparkling water, and of course, wanu, all meld together to offer a crisp, not too sweet and altogether refreshing cocktail for the holidays.
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds (+ more for garnish)
- fresh rosemary
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 ½ oz gin
- 2 oz blueberry lemonade wanu
- splash of sparkling water
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the pomegranate seeds, fresh rosemary, lemon juice, and honey
- Fill the shaker with ice, then pour in the wanu + gin and shake well
- Double strain into a cocktail glass filled with ice + top with sparkling water
- Garnish with a fresh sprig of rosemary + pomegranate seeds. Enjoy!