Who can resist velvety sweet white chocolate topped with nuts and dried fruit? This white chocolate bark recipe from Fork & Beans is 100% vegan and super easy to make as a gift or to bring to your next holiday party. Not to mention, the red cranberries, green pistachios, and creamy white chocolate paint a delicious picture that's oh-so-Christmasy!
Vegan White Chocolate Bark Yields: one 5" x 2.5" bar
- 1/3 cup non-dairy white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup toasted pistachios
- On a piece of wax paper, measure out a 5" x 2.5" rectangle (mark the outline with a butter knife).
- In a small saucepan, melt the white chocolate with 1 tsp of coconut oil over low heat until it is completely melted.
- Place the chocolate on top of the wax paper and gently spread with the back of a spoon until it fits perfectly into the rectangle you have outlined.
- Sprinkle dried cranberries and toasted pistachios, and gently press down into the chocolate.
- Allow it to set for 15 minutes in the freezer or until completely dried set. Slice into small pieces carefully with a sharp knife.