The popular McDonald's Shamrock Shakes are back again (and full of empty calories, sugar, chemicals, additives, and food dye). Make it your lucky day with our healthy take on the shamrock shake!
Packed with nutrients like fiber + protein, this easy recipe can help curb your appetite in between meals, control blood sugar levels, and support your gut health. The green hue comes from the fresh spinach, kiwi, and mint, and it’s naturally sweetened from banana and kiwi cucumber wanu, making it taste as wonderful as it will make you feel. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
Yields: 1 shake
- 1 cup kiwi cucumber wanu
- ½ banana
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- ½ kiwi
- 1 sprig of fresh mint
- coconut whipped cream + sprinkles for garnish (optional)
- Blend the wanu, banana, protein powder, spinach, yogurt, kiwi + mint together in a high speed blender
- Pour into a glass and top with coconut whipped cream + sprinkles if desired. Enjoy!